PROMOTION POLICY FOR STUDENTS
• There is no formal examination for students of Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG.
• The Report cards of the children are based on the assessment/evaluation done by their teacher through out the year.
• Classes I to IX have their first term and second term examinations in the month of September and March respectively.
• Minimum 40% marks must be secured in aggregate in the final examination to qualify for the next class.
• Due credit is given to regularity, punctuality, regular and timely submission of assignments from classes I to IX as part of promotion policy.
• All SUPW / co curricular activities offered to students will be performance oriented. Every child should score a satisfactory grade in the same.
• The school aims at child – centric education with holistic development of every child.