ZERO COST EMI Option on Fee Payment
New Admissions for the Session 2020 Intake can apply for ZERO COST EMI Option on their Fee Payment.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reason.
- The Application form for Registration/Admission shall be signed only by the parents or lawful /authorized guardians. The form should be accompanied with an authentic document containing the child’s date of birth. It should be only form a Corporation or Anchal Panchayat. Affidavit or Hospital certificate is not acceptable.
- Special attention must be paid while entering the name and date of birth of the child in the form , as subsequent changes will not be permitted.
- The school reserves the right to admit a pupil to a class suited to his/her level. Admission will be finalized strictly on merit basis after screening/interview/interaction/written test as per the decision of the management and on payment of the prescribed fee.
- A written test will be conducted for classes I and above in English, Hindi, Maths and General Knowledge to judge the eligibility of the candidate.
- For withdrawal of a student form the school at least one calendar month’s notice must be given in written otherwise a calendar month’s fee will be charged.
- The names of the pupils who remain absent for two weeks without leave shall be struck off the rolls.
Once admission is taken, the fees will not be refunded, even if the child is withdrawn.